You feel that you and those you love are invincible until you realize that everyone and everything has an expiration date.
If you have a history with someone its always going to be there.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
This would pretty much be the ideal honeymoon/young married couple trip. Camping a new place every night, seeing new places each day—or every few days, what’s the hurry anyway? You really bond with anyone you have to share a tiny tent with. You might as well be in love with them and see the country at the same time.
I want this so badly, it hurts.