You need to understand I love deeply and passionately. It doesn’t matter if you’re a friend or a lover; I’m fiercely loyal and I don’t give up. Yes, I’ve been hurt more times than I can count because this world has taught you to love partially, to keep half of you hidden away, and to run away when things get complicated. But I’m not going to stop. I’m not going to stop being me, loving wildly and relentlessly. I don’t give up.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Get excited about the little things. About wearing a new outfit for the first time. About Sunday brunches with your best friends. About the new cute guy in your class. About finding an extra dollar in your pocket. About anything that even remotely makes you happy because as you grow up, passions fade and enthusiasm gets mistaken for foolishness. So don’t let the grey world stop you from shining.
No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep